Israel Baptist Church is open for Sunday Worship. There is only ONE SERVICE at 9:30am. If you would like to worship in-person, please follow the COVID-19 protocols.
All that attend in-person worship should complete this waiver.
WHAT WE'VE DONE FOR YOUR SAFETY
- Extra sanitizing stations have been added around the church.
- All volunteers and staff will wear the appropriate personal protection equipment, such as masks and gloves.
- Restrooms are adequately stocked with soap, paper towels, and toilet paper.
- The church received a deep-cleaning and was highly sanitized using CDC-recommended products. As an extra precaution, the church will have another cleaning prior to the re-entry.
- Cleanings will occur after each service.
A SPIRITUAL ENVIRONMENT WITH NEW PROCEDURES
- Masks will be required and must be worn the entire service.
- Entry and exit will be through main doors only. Look for directive signage on how on entry and exit procedures when arriving at the church.
- Physical interactions (hand-shakes, hugs, etc.) are prohibited.
- Following governmental guidelines of maximum capacity and social distancing, capacity will be capped. Once the maximum capacity has been reached, we will, unfortunately, not be able to have others in the sanctuary.
- Family members and special needs persons with a companion will not be subject to socially-distant seating; however, all others will be assigned to sit six-feet apart.
- Offering should be placed in the designated receptacles either upon entry or exit of the sanctuary; we will not walk around to give offering. Credit card machines will be available in the Narthex for those that with to give via credit or debit cards.
- The Lord's Supper will be observed on the First Sundays of the Month. Self-serve containers will be placed in plastic bags. Deacons will distribute when parishioners enter the sanctuary.
- Children must remain with their parents during the service.
If you exhibit any of the following signs, please stay home and enjoy the worship experience via live stream.
- Fever of chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- CDC Guidance - What to Do if You are Sick?
- Johns Hopkins' COVID-19 Self Checker
- State of Maryland COVID-19 Pandemic Orders and Guidance
- Baltimore City Government's COVID-19 Resources and Information
- Baltimore City COVID-19 Testing Sites